Web Design Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all web site design services offered by Free Time Web Group. By ordering services from Free Time Web Group you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to refuse to construct a web site which we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited by, sites containing adult oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation and sites which infringe copyright or are contrary to UK laws.
- The acceptance of a proposal shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and Free Time Web Group. On acceptance of a proposal 50% of the contract value will be invoiced. Work on the contract cannot be commenced until this payment has been made. The final 50% will be invoiced 1 month after commission.
- Free Time Web Group cannot always guarantee to start work immediately on a commission but will arrange a date with the client as to when work can commence.
- All material, both text and images, supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client's web site, will remain the client's property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
- The copyright for all material provided by Free Time Web Group, such as HTML code, graphics, photographs and text, will remain the property of Free Time Web Group until such time as payment has been made in full whereupon they will become the property of the client.
- Free Time Web Group makes every effort to design pages which display acceptably in the most popular current browsers, but cannot accept responsibility for pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed.
- Free Time Web Group will submit a client's website to several of the major search engines as part of the design commission. If a client wishes Free Time Web Group to promote a web site as a separate commission, Free Time Web Group will make every reasonable effort to promote the website effectively but cannot guarantee high placings in search engine results.
- Free Time Web Group can accept no responsibility or liability if any search engine, online directory or search site, submitted to as part of a web site promotion commission, chooses not to list a client's web site.
- If at any point during the Website Development Cycle a client wishes to cancel, they may do so but will be invoiced an amount that Free Time Web Group judges to be proportional to the amount of work completed on the commission.
- If, during the Website Development Cycle, the client does not supply the content required in order to complete the commission within a reasonable amount of time, Free Time Web Group will consider that the client wishes to cancel the commission.
- Any payment returned by the bank or credit card company will incur a £25 administration charge. This will be invoiced and will be added to the total outstanding debt owed by the customer.
- Free Time Web Group does not undertake to maintain or update a client's website as part of the design commission. If a client wishes Free Time Web Group maintain or update a web site as a separate commission, Free Time Web Group will negotiate with the client a maintenance contract appropriate to the amount of work required. Web site maintenance may also be undertaken on a time and materials basis if the client so wishes.
- Free Time Web Group reserves the right to alter prices at any time without notice. If a client has commissioned any services from Free Time Web Group prior to a change in prices, that commission will not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent commission may be subject to an increase.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.